1. Tong Xing, Xiangxing Chen, Jiaolong Li, Lin Zhang, Feng Gao*. Dietary Taurine Attenuates Hydrogen Peroxide-Impaired Growth Performance and Meat Quality of Broilers via Modulating Redox Status and Cell Death Signaling. Journal of Animal Science, 2021. DOI: 10.1093/jas/skab089
2. Tong Xing, Xiaona Pan, Lin Zhang, Feng Gao*. Hepatic Oxidative Stress, Apoptosis, and Inflammation in Broiler Chickens With Wooden Breast Myopathy. Frontiers in Physiology, 2021, 12: 659777.
3. Tong Xing, Ying Xu, Jun Qi, Xinglian Xu, Xue Zhao*. Effect of high intensity ultrasound on the gelation properties of wooden breast meat with different NaCl contents. Food Chemistry, 2021, 347: 129031.
4. Tong Xing, Zerun Zhao, Xue Zhao, Xinglian Xu, Lin Zhang, Feng Gao*. Enhanced transforming growth factor-beta signaling and fibrosis in the pectoralis major muscle of broiler chickens affected by wooden breast myopathy. Poultry Science, 2021, 100: 100804.
5. Tong Xing, Dan Luo, Xue Zhao, Xinglian Xu, Jiaolong Li, Lin Zhang, Feng Gao*. Enhanced cytokine expression and upregulation of inflammatory signaling pathways in broiler chickens affected by wooden breast myopathy. Journal of the Science of Food and Agriculture, 2021, 101.1: 279-286.
6. Tong Xing, Zerun Zhao, Xue Zhao, Su Zhuang*, Xinglian Xu*. Phosphoproteome analysis of sarcoplasmic and myofibrillar proteins in stress-induced dysfunctional broiler pectoralis major muscle. Food Chemistry, 2020, 319: 126531.
7. Tong Xing, Xue Zhao, Xinglian Xu, Jiaolong Li, Lin Zhang, Feng Gao*. Physiochemical properties, protein and metabolite profiles of muscle exudate of chicken meat affected by wooden breast myopathy. Food Chemistry, 2020, 316: 126271.
8. Tong Xing#, Xue Zhao#, Lin Zhang, Jiaolong Li, Guanghong Zhou, Xinglian Xu, Feng Gao*. Characteristics and incidence of broiler chicken wooden breast meat under commercial conditions in China. Poultry Science, 2020, 99(1): 620-628.
9. Tong Xing, Feng Gao, Ronald Keith Tume, Guanghong Zhou, Xinglian Xu*. Stress effects on meat quality: a mechanistic perspective. Comprehensive Reviews in Food Science and Food Safety, 2019, 18: 380-401.
10. Tong Xing, Yifei Kang, Xinglian Xu, Bo Wang, Min Du, Meijun Zhu*. Raspberry supplementation improves insulin signaling and promotes brown-like adipocyte development in white adipose tissue of obese mice. Molecular Nutrition & Food Research, 2018, 62: 1701035.
11. Tong Xing#, Xue Zhao#, Linlin Cai, Guanghong Zhou, Xinglian Xu*. Effect of salt content on gelation of normal and wooden breast myopathy chicken pectoralis major meat batters[J]. International Journal of Food Science & Technology, 2017, 52: 2068-2077. (#共同第一作者)
12. Tong Xing*, Xue Zhao, Minyi Han, Linlin Cai, Shaolin Deng, Guanghong Zhou, Xinglian Xu. A comparative study of functional properties of normal and wooden breast broiler chicken meat with NaCl addition[J]. Poultry Science, 2017, 96: 3473-3481.
13. Tong Xing, Chong Wang, Xue Zhao, Chen Dai, Guanghong Zhou, Xinglian Xu*. Proteome analysis using isobaric tags for relative and absolute analysis quantitation (iTRAQ) reveals alterations in stress-induced dysfunctional chicken muscle. Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry, 2017, 65: 2913-2922.
14. Tong Xing, Xue Zhao, Peng Wang, Hongqiang Chen, Xinglian Xu*, Guanghong Zhou. Different oxidative status and expression of calcium channel components in stress-induced dysfunctional chicken muscle. Journal of Animal Science, 2017, 95: 1565-1573.
15. Tong Xing, Mingfa Wang, Minyi Han, Xueshen Zhu, Xinglian Xu*, Guanghong Zhou. Expression of heat shock protein 70 in transport-stressed broiler pectoralis major muscle and its relationship with meat quality. Animal, 2017, 11: 1599-1607.
16. Tong Xing, Peng Wang, Liang Zhao, Rui Liu, Xue Zhao, Xinglian Xu*, Guanghong Zhou. A comparative study of heat shock protein 70 in normal and PSE (pale, soft, exudative)-like muscle from broiler chickens. Poultry Science, 2016, 95: 2391-2396.
17. Tong Xing, Yunhan Li, Ming Li, Nannan Jiang, Xinglian Xu*, Guanghong Zhou. Influence of transport conditions and pre-slaughter water shower spray during summer on protein characteristics and water distribution of broiler breast meat. Animal Science Journal, 2016, 87: 1413-1420.
18. Nannan Jiang#, Tong Xing#, Xinglian Xu*. Effects of pre-slaughter showering and ventilation on stress, meat quality and metabolite concentrations of broilers in summer. Animal Science Journal, 2016, 87: 293-298.
19. Tong Xing, Xinglian Xu*, Nannan Jiang, Shaolin Deng. Effect of transportation and pre-slaughter water shower spray with resting on AMP-activated protein kinase, glycolysis and meat quality of broilers during summer. Animal Science Journal, 2016, 87: 299-307.
20. 邢通, 王成赞, 张林, 高峰*. 鸡肉风味物质的影响因素及其营养调控研究进展[J]. 动物营养学报, 2021, 33(6): 3028-3035.