1. Xie R, Shi L, Liu J, Deng T, Zhao FP, Liu Yang*. Genome-wide scan for runs of homozygosity identifies candidate genes in three pig breeds. Animals, 2019, 9:518.
2. Hu ZZ, Li H, Xie R, Wang SW, Zhang Q, Liu Yang*. Genomic variant in porcine TNFRSF1A gene and its effects on TNF signaling pathway in vitro. Gene, 2019:105-109.
3. Wang SW, Li D, Zhu M, Hu ZZ, Li DF, Liu Yang*. A single nucleotide polymorphism of the porcine CXCL8 gene is associated with serum CXCL8 level. Italian Journal of Animal Science. 2019, 18(1):474-479.
4. Liu Yang, Rui Xie, Hejun Li, Hu Zhengzheng, Shiwei Wang, Zongjun Yin. Expression, polymorphism of IRF5 gene andassociation with serum cytokine levels in pig. Italian Journal of Animal Science. 2019, 17(1):599-603.
5. Wang Wenwen, Liu Yang, Tang Hui, Zhang Qin. ITGB5 plays a key role in Escherichia coli F4ac-induced Diarrhea in piglets. Frontiers in Immunology. 2019, 10:1-13.
6. Liu Yang, Hu Zhengzheng, Yang Chen, Wang Shiwei, Wang Wenwen, Zhang Qin. A post-genome-wide association study validating the association of the glycophorin C gene with serum hemoglobin level in pig. Asian-Australasian Journal of Animal Sciences. 2017, 30(5): 638-642.
7. Liu Yang, Hu Zhengzheng, Yang Chen, Wang Lina, Wang Shiwei, Wang WenWen, Zhang Qin. Evaluation of two promising genes from the target region of SSC13 with susceptibility towards the ETEC F4ac adhesion in pigs. Italian Journal of Animal Science, 2017, 16(3): 412-415.
8. Liu Yang, Fu WeiXuan, Wang WenWen, Zhou ChuanLi, Ding XiangDong, Zhang Qin. A novel 12bp deletion in the ITGB5 gene is strongly associated with Escherichia coli F4ac adhesion and increased susceptibility to infection in pigs. Livestock Science, 2015, 172:1-4.