1. Liu Y, Li XY, He YF, Wang HJ, Gao Min, Han LS, Qiu DH, Li L, Liu HL, Gu L. ASB7 Is a Novel Regulator of Cytoskeletal Organization During Oocyte Maturation. Front Cell Dev Biol. 2020 Nov 5; 8:595917.
2. He Y, Li X, Gao M, Liu H, Gu L. Loss of HDAC3 contributes to meiotic defects in aged oocytes. Aging Cell. 2019 Sep 9:e13036.
3. Li C, Huang Z, Gu L. SETD2 reduction adversely affects the development of mouse early embryos. J Cell Biochem. 2019 Aug 12. doi: 10.1002/jcb.29325.
4. Gu L, Li X, Liu X, Gao M, He Y, Xiong B, Liu H. HDAC3 inhibition disrupts the assembly of meiotic apparatus during porcine oocyte maturation. J Cell Physiol. 2019 Jul; 234(7):10178-10183.
5. Li X, Gao M, He Y, Xiong B, Liu H, Gu L. Intersectin-Cdc42 interaction is required for orderly meiosis in porcine oocytes. J Cell Physiol. 2019 May; 234(5):7492-7497.
6. Gao M, Li X, He Y, Han L, Qiu D, Ling L, Liu H, Liu J, Gu L. SIRT7 functions in redox homeostasis and cytoskeletal organization during oocyte maturation. FASEB J. 2018 Jun.
7. Li X, Liu X, Gao M, Han L, Qiu D, Wang H, Xiong B, Sun SC, Liu H, Gu L. HDAC3 promotes meiotic apparatus assembly in mouse oocytes by modulating tubulin acetylation. Development. 2017 Oct 15; 144(20):3789-3797.
8. Liu X, Zhang L, Wang P, Li X, Qiu D, Li L, Zhang J, Hou X, Han L, Ge J, Li M, Gu L, Wang Q. Sirt3-dependent deacetylation of SOD2 plays a protective role against oxidative stress in oocytes from diabetic mice. Cell Cycle. 2017 Jul 3; 16(13):1302-1308.
9. Liu XH, Li XY, Ma RJ, Xiong B, Sun SC, Liu HL, Gu L. Tristetraprolin functions in cytoskeletal organization during mouse oocyte maturation. Oncotarget. 2016 Aug 16; 7(33):53330-53338.
10. Ma RJ, Zhang JQ, Liu XH, Li L, Liu HL, Rui R, Gu L, Wang Q. Involement of Rab6a in organelle rearrangement and cytoskeletal organization during mouse oocyte maturation. Sci Rep. 2016 Mar 31; 6:23560.
11. Xu L, Ning H, Gu L, Wang QH, Lu WB, Peng H, Cui W, Ying BL, Ross CR, Wilson GM, Wei L, Wold WS, Liu JG. Tristetraprolin induces cell cycle arrest in breast tumor cells through targeting AP-1/c-Jun and NF-kB pathway. Oncotarget. 2015 Dec 8; 6(39):41679-31.
12. Gu L, Liu H, Gu X, Boots C, Moley KH, Wang Q. Metabolic control of oocyte development: linking maternal nutrition and reproductive outcomes. Cell Mol Life Sci. 2015 Jan; 72(2):251-71.
13. Gu L, Ning H, Qian X, Huang Q, Hou R, Almourani R, Fu M, Blackshear PJ, Liu J. Suppression of IL-12 production by tristetraprolin through blocking NF-kB nuclear translocation. J Immunol. 2013, 191(7):3922-30. (Co-first author)
14. Qian X, Gu L, Ning H, Zhang Y, Hsueh EC, Fu M, Hu X, Wei L, Hoft DF, Liu J. Increased Th17 cells in the tumor microenvironment is mediated by IL-23 via tumor-secreted prostaglandin E2. J Immunol. 2013, 190(11):5894-902. (Co-first author)
15. Gu L, Wang Q, Sun QY. Histone modifications during mammalian oocyte maturation: dynamics, regulation and functions. Cell Cycle. 2010, 15; 9(10):1942-50.
16. Robertson DK, Gu L, Rowe RK, Beatty WL. Inclusion biogenesis and reactivation of persistent Chlamydia trachomatis requires host cell sphingolipid biosynthesis. PLoS pathogens. 2009, Nov; 5(11):e1000664.
17. Gu L, Wang Q, Wang CM, Hong Y, Sun SG, Yang SY, Wang JG, Hou Y, Sun QY, Liu WQ. Distribution and expression of phosphorylated histone H3 during porcine oocyte maturation. Mol Reprod Dev. 2008, 75(1):143-9.