1. Choudhary A#, Mu CL#, Barrett K, Williams-Dyjur C, Marks W, Charkhand B, Shearer J, Rho JM, Scantlebury M*. The link between brain acidosis, breathing, and seizures: A novel mechanism of action for the ketogenic diet in a model of infantile spasms. Brain Communications, 2021, Accepted.
2. Mu CL*, Corley MJ, Rho JM, Mickiewicz B, Vogel HJ, Korchemagin Y, Shearer J (2020) Metabolic framework for the improvement of autism spectrum disorders by a modified ketogenic diet. Journal of Proteome Research, 19(1): 382-390.
3. Mu CL, Zhu WY* (2019) Antibiotic effects on gut microbiota, metabolism, and beyond. Applied Microbiology and Biotechnology, 103(23-24): 9277-9285.
4. Mu CL, Bian GR, Su Y, Zhu WY* (2019) Differential effects of breed and nursing on early-life colonic microbiota and immune status as revealed in a cross-fostering piglet model. Applied and Environmental Microbiology, AEM-02510.
5. Ran SW#, Mu CL#, Zhu WY*. (2019). Diversity and community pattern of sulfate-reducing bacteria in piglet gut. Journal of Animal Science and Biotechnology, 10(1): 40. (Co-first author).
6. Mu CL#, Cai ZP#, Bian GR, Du YM, Ma SQ, Su Y, Liu L, Voglmeir J, Huang RH, Zhu WY* (2019) New insights into porcine milk N-glycome and the potential relation with offspring gut microbiome. Journal of Proteome Research, 18(3): 1114-1124.
7. Mu CL, Yang YX, Zhu WY* (2016) Gut microbiota: the brain peacekeeper. Frontiers in Microbiology, 7: 345. (111 citations; 24,897 online view).
8. Mu CL, Yang YX, Su Y, Zoetendal EG, Zhu WY* (2017) Differences in microbiota membership along the gastrointestinal tract of piglets and their differential alterations following an early-life antibiotic intervention. Frontiers in Microbiology, 8.
9. Mu CL, Yang YX, Yu KF, Yu M, Zhang CJ, Su Y, Zhu WY* (2017) Alteration of metabolomic markers of amino-acid metabolism in piglets with in-feed antibiotics. Amino Acids, 49(4): 771-81.
10. Mu CL, Yang YX, Luo Z, Zhu WY* (2017) Temporal microbiota changes of high-protein diet intake in a rat model. Anaerobe. 47:218-25.
11. Mu CL, Zhang LL, He XY, Smidt H, Zhu WY* (2017) Dietary fibres modulate the composition and activity of butyrate-producing bacteria in the large intestine of suckling piglets. Antonie van Leeuwenhoek, 110(5): 687-696.
12. Mu CL, Yang YX, Luo Z, Guan LL, Zhu WY* (2016) Colonic microbiome and epithelial transcriptome are altered in rats fed a high-protein diet compared with normal protein diet. The Journal of Nutrition, 146: 474-83.
13. Mu CL, Yang YX, Zhu WY* (2015) Crosstalk between the immune receptors and gut microbiota. Current Protein & Peptide Science, 16: 622-31.
14. Mu CL, Yang YX, Luo Z, Zhu WY* (2015) Metabolomic analysis reveals distinct profiles in the plasma and urine of rats fed a high-protein diet. Amino Acids, 47: 1225-38.