1. Wang Huisong, Shen Junhua, Mu Chunlong, Gao Kan, Pi Yu, Zhu Weiyun. Low crude protein diets supplemented with casein hydrolysate enhance the intestinal barrier function and decrease the pro-inflammatory cytokine expression in the small intestine of pigs. Animal Nutrition, 2021,
2. Shen Junhua, Mu Chunlong, Wang Huisong, Huang Zan, Yu Kaifan, Zoetendal ErwinG, Zhu Weiyun. Stimulation of gastric transit function driven by hydrolyzed casein increases small intestinal carbohydrate availability and its microbial metabolism. Molecular Nutrition & Food Research, 2020, 64, 2000250.
3. Yu Pi , Chunlong Mu , Kan Gao, Zhuang Liu, Yu Peng, and Weiyun Zhu. Increasing the Hindgut Carbohydrate/Protein Ratio by Cecal Infusion of Corn Starch or Casein Hydrolysate Drives Gut Microbiota-Related Bile Acid Metabolism To Stimulate Colonic Barrier Function. mSystems.2020,5(3).
4. Gao K, Mu C, Aitak F, Weiyun Zhu.Tryptophan metabolism:a link between the gut microbiota and brain. Advances in Nutrition, 2020, 3(3).
5. Shen Junhua, Wang Huisong, Pi Yu, Gao Kan, Zhu Weiyun, Casein hydrolysate supplementation in low-crude protein diets increases feed intake and nitrogen retention without affecting nitrogen utilization of growing pigs. Journal of the Science of Food and Agriculture, 2020, 100(4): 1748-1756.
6. Zhang Chuanjian, Yu Miao, Yang Yuxiang, Mu Chunlong, Su Yong, Zhu Weiyun, Effect of early antibiotic intervention on specific bacterial communities and immune parameters in the small intestine of growing pigs fed different protein level diets. Animal, 2020, 14 (10): 2042-2053.
7. Mu CL, Cai ZP, Bian GR, Du YM, Ma SQ, Su Y, Liu L, Voglmeir J, Huang RH, Weiyun Zhu. New insights into porcine milk N-glycome and the potential relation with offspring gut microbiome. Journal of Proteome Research, 2019，18(3): 1114-1124.
8. Gao, K. , Pi, Y. , Mu, Chunlong, Farzi, A. , Liu, Z. , & Weiyun Zhu . Increasing carbohydrate availability in the hindgut promotes hypothalamic neurotransmitter synthesis: aromatic amino acids linking the microbiota‐brain axis. Journal of Neurochemistry. 2019.
9. Mu CL, Weiyun Zhu. Antibiotic effects on gut microbiota, metabolism, and beyond. Applied Microbiology and Biotechnology, 2019，103(23-24): 9277-9285.
10. Mu C, Bian GR, Su Y, Zhu WY. Differential effects of breed and nursing on early-life colonic microbiota and immune status as revealed in a cross-fostering piglet model. Applied and Environmental Microbiology, 2019, 85(9):e02510-18.
11. Gao K, Pi Y, Mu C L, Weiyun Zhu. Antibiotics-induced modulation of large intestinal microbiota altered aromatic amino acid profile and expression of neurotransmitters in the hypothalamus of piglets. Journal of Neurochemistry, 2018.
12. Miao Yu , Chuanjian Zhang, Yuxiang Yang, Chunlong Mu , Yong Su, Kaifan Yu , Weiyun Zhu . .Long-term effects of early antibiotic intervention on blood parameters, apparent nutrient digestibility, and fecal microbial fermentation profile in pigs with different dietary protein levels. Journal of Animal Science & Biotechnology, 2018.
13. Yu Miao, Zhang Chuanjian, Mu Chunlong, Zhu Weiyun. Increases in circulating amino acids with in-feed antibiotics correlated with gene expression of intestinal amino acid transporters in piglets. Amino Acids, 2017, 49:1587-1599.
14. Mu CL, Yang YX, Su Y, Zoetendal EG, Weiyun Zhu. Differences in microbiota membership along the gastrointestinal tract of piglets and their differential alterations following an early-life antibiotic intervention. Frontiers in Microbiology. 2017, 8: 00797.
15. Kaifan Yu, Chunlong Mu, Yuxiang Yang, Yong Su, and Weiyun Zhu.Segment-specific responses of intestinal epithelium transcriptome to in-feed antibiotics in pigs. Physiol Genomics ,49: 582–591, 2017
1. Peng Yu, Yu Kaifan, Mu Chunlong, Hang Suqin, Che Lianqiang, Zhu Weiyun, 2017, Progressive response of large intestinal bacterial community and fermentation to the stepwise decrease of dietary crude protein level in growing pigs. Applied Microbiology and Biotechnology, 2017, 101:5415-5426.
16. Zhang Chuanjian, Yu Miao, Yang Yuxiang, Mu Chunlong, Su Yong, Zhu Weiyun. Differential effect of early antibiotic intervention on bacterial fermentation patterns and mucosal gene expression in the colon of pigs under diets with different protein levels. Applied Microbiology and Biotechnology, 2017 101(6):2493-2505.
17. Gaorui Bian, Shouqing Ma, Zhigang Zhu,Yong Su,Erwin G. Zoetendal, Roderick Mackie,Junhua Liu,Chunlong Mu,1Ruihua Huang,Hauke Smidt,and Weiyun Zhu. Age, introduction of solid feed and weaning are more important determinants of gut bacterial succession in piglets than breed and nursing mother as revealed by a reciprocal cross-fostering model. Environmental Microbiology,2016,18(5): 1566-1577.
18. Zhang lingli, Mu Chunlong, He Xiangyu, Su Yong, Mao Shengyong, Zhang Jing, Smidt Hauke, Zhu Weiyun, Effects of dietary fibre source on microbiota composition in the large intestine of suckling piglets. FEMS Microbiology Letters, 2016, 363(14):1-6.
19. Mu Chunlong, Yang Yuxiang, Luo Zhen, Guan Leluo, Zhu Weiyun. Colonic microbiome and epithelial transcriptome are altered in rats fed a high-protein diet compared with normal protein diet. The Journal of Nutrition, 2016, 146:474-483.
20. Mu Chunlong, Yang Yuxiang, Zhu Weiyun. Gut microbiota: the brain peacekeeper. Frontiers in Microbiology, 2016, volume 7, article 345, doi:10.3389/fmicb.2016.00345.
21. Yuxiang Yang, Chunlong Mu, Zhen Luo, Weiyun Zhu. Bromochloromethane, a methane analogue, affects the microbiota and metabolic profiles of rat gastrointestinal tract. Applied and Environmental Microbiology, 2016, 82:778-787.
22. Ma Shouqing, Ma Meilei, Mu Chunlong, Zhu Weiyun. Comparisons of blood biochemical parameters, digestive enzyme activities and volatile fatty acid profile between Meishan and Yorkshire piglets. 2016. Animal Nutrition, 1 (2015) 289-292.
23. Su Yong, Luo Yu-Heng, Zhang Ling-li, Smidt Hauke, Zhu Wei-Yun, 2015. Responses in gut microbiota and fat metabolism to a halogenated methane analogue in Sprague Dawley rats. Microbial Biotechnology, doi:10.1111/1751-7915.12256.
24. Yu-Xiang Yang, Zhao-Lai Dai, Wei-Yun Zhu, 2014. Important impacts of intestinal bacteria on utilization of dietary amino acids in pigs. Amino Acids, Volume 46, Issue 11 (2014), Page 2489-2501.
25. Yong Su, Gaorui Bian, Zhigang Zhu, Hauke Smidt and Wei-yun Zhu. Early Methanogenic Colonisation in the Faeces of Meishan and Yorkshire Piglets as Determined by Pyrosequencing Analysis. Archaea: an International Micriobiological Journal. Volume 2013, Article ID 547908, 10 pages,